Sanity Group aims to improve the quality of life for people in Europe through the meaningful use of cannabinoids. We believe that there’s a lot of untapped potential in nature that can contribute to a healthier way of life for many people. In addition to medicine, our focus is also on cannabinoid-based wellbeing and cosmetic products. In parallel, Sanity Group is also working and researching new medical products, innovative dosage forms and technological products & services to further develop the cannabis industry.
Our mission is to help unlock the full potential of the cannabis plant and its ingredients in order to make them accessible for people.
You as a new UX/UI Designer (F/M/D) in our Berlin office will join our design team consisting of 4 creative minds. We support all design needs of our brands (such as Vaay.com or This.Place) and manage their visual expression, taking into account business and strategic insights. We look forward to add an experienced UX/UI design expert to the team to further optimize user interaction and create an excellent customer experience.
- You will be responsible for the user-centric design and optimization of our platforms so that our customers enjoy a superior customer experience
- You are responsible for prototyping and creating modern visual designs, UX and UI using modern tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, inVision)
- You will also support us with the development of digital products for online marketing, with a focus on conversion rate optimization
- You develop your implementation proposals on the basis of data, insights and usability tests
- You work closely with internal stakeholders such as tech, marketing and content
- You take on the role of user representative and support your stakeholders by ensuring that the right information is reflected in the right places on our platforms
HOW YOU CONVINCE US
- You can identify yourself with our mission to revolutionize the European cannabis market and want to make your contribution
- You have 2+ years of proven professional experience as a UX/UI designer, ideally in a startup or ecommerce company
- You are familiar with UX and design software (Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite, inVision)
- You have experience in creating user-centered visual and digital design (design system, website architecture, functionality, interaction patterns and navigation)
- You are familiar with UCD, planning research, user testing, A/B tests and rapid prototyping
- You are known for your creativity and resourcefulness and have a passion for delivering high quality, sophisticated UIs
- You ideally have experience with cross platform design (web & mobile)
- Your written and spoken English is fluent, German is a plus
WHAT YOU CAN LOOK FORWARD TO
- We provide flexible working hours in an innovative and agile working environment
- We cherish uncomplicated interaction with each other in flat hierarchies and with short decision paths
- We foster an open culture and agile way of working with a lot of space to create and develop ideas
- We pay fair - based on your qualifications and experience
- We provide internal and external development opportunities, because stagnation means a step backwards
- We live an error culture with the motto “Fail fast!”, because mistakes make us better if we handle it transparently and learn from it
- We organize team events for a lot of fun besides work
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Sanity Group was founded in 2018 by Finn Age Hänsel and Fabian Friede. The company now employs a team of over 90 employees in Germany at its headquarters in Berlin and its production facility near Frankfurt am Main. Sanity Group brands include Vayamed (pharmaceuticals), Sanity Science (research and production), Belfry Medical (medical devices), VAAY (CBD products) and This Place (natural cosmetics). The company is supported strategically and financially by venture capital companies such as HV Capital as well as by various business angels such as music producer Will.i.am, TV entertainer Klaas Heufer-Umlauf, football player Mario Götze and model Stefanie Giesinger.
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
- Passion to revolutionize the cannabis industry
- Sending Case Study / Portfolio (Link, PDF, etc.) is a must
Please note that only candidates with a portfolio / case study of design work will be considered. We are looking forward to receiving your application!